[Stylist] FW: The Avocet is seeking Winter themed poems for its printed Winter journal - Submission Period - October 1 - November 30

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 15 19:01:25 UTC 2018

To the Poets on this site:

In HONOR of National Poetry Day, I am sending this invitation on to those of
you who focus on Nature in your poetry.

Submissions are now open for  "The Avocet " - which is a PRINT Edition,
literary Magazine.

It is a lovely little book of about 60 pages that comes out quarterly. It
costs NOTHING to send your  work - 4 poems for each season - when the
Submission Call is sent out.

You can read this over and I wish you good luck for publication in the
Winter Edition.

If you enter, be sure to send Mr. Portolano, the Editor and Publisher, a
person note along with your 4 poems. He is a congenial editor who loves to
communicate with other Nature Lovers who write poetry.  Competition is good
for us - so send in your poems before November 30. (Your entry poems  must
be in HIS hands by that date.)

Be sure to read and follow his guidelines.

Lynda Lambert