[Stylist] Writers Division gatherings till the end of this year

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:06:25 UTC 2018

Hello Writers,

Writers' Division Gatherings for October, November and December

Preparations are being made for holiday celebrations during the next few months. Personally, I will be involved in singing in a Christmas cantada in ecember for one of the churches I am involved with. Our rehearsals will be on Sunday nights during our scheduled gathering times. Here is my proposal for the gatherings for October, november and December. They will be unmonitored. My original plans for the gatherings were for a discussion of dialog on October 28, a poetry reading for November 25 and a break in December. I will be happy to resume gatherings in January with guest speakers arranged by me. If someone has an idea and would like to run the gatherings, communicate among  yourselves and organize it. I may be able to listen in depending on when rehearsals end. I will send out reminders of dates and numbers close to the gathering date. If someone would like to host a gathering or you would like to sign in and simply talk to each other during our prescribed time, I will receive a report by email of the number of callers and time spent on the line. There are many great projects going on among list members and I'm sure you would like to hear about them. Take this time to update each other on project progress.

  ***
The first call takes place on Sunday October 28 at 8:00 Pm eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 Pm mountain, 5:00 PM pacific.

In order to respect the time commitments of others the call is usually kept to one hour. To join our call, dial (515)739-1033 and enter access code 568839 followed by the pound sign.
See you on the phone!
Till then, Keep Dreaming and Writing!

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story