[Stylist] Audible -Vejas's questions

Helen Kobek helenkobek1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:36:43 UTC 2018

Sorry I missed these questions, Vera's, from the prior post...and, overall, I'm sorry I replied the last post in a way that so badly repeated other posts! LOL! I hope I'm doing this well now!

Vejas, here are your questions:
Do you get to choose who narrates your book? Yes, you choose from auditions you receive. And you can seek out people to narrate, if you don't get auditions you like.
Can you read it yourself if you want? Yes, you can. You'd need access to the specific technology -either your own equipment, including software, etc. - or access to someone else's.

Good luck and keep us all posted!

Warmly,
Helen