[Stylist] Introducing Myself and Project Help

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 21:55:38 UTC 2018

My name is Tina Hansen, and I love books and audio books.

I'm new to the list, but I thought you could help with a project I'm working
on with a small team.

For our states BELL program, we want to do a presentation to celebrate the
50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. In addition to some possible
experiments, we want to recount the story of this event.

This is where my team and I are stuck. We only have at most an hour and a
half for our presentation, so we're thinking of using the first half hour or
so to recount the story. However, we're not sure how to do it with younger
audiences. We don't plan to read from a script. Instead, we'll probably use
talking points.

While we intend to use the actual voices of the astronauts as they landed on
the moon, we're not sure how to give an engaging presentation. We're
proplexed and need ideas. Thanks.