[Stylist] FireFox Issues!

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:06:17 UTC 2018

Hello Stylist Members,

Is anyone having issues all of a sudden with FireFox if that is your
major browser?

Mine started when an automatic update could not be stopped, and a
system restore later temporarily fixed things. I cannot seem to find a
classic version and now have to enter Google and then my GMail and
cannot readily work my content mill job. Might try phone support
either from Asus who makes my computer or if you have a recommend
please pass it along. It has hampered things considerably.

--

David
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com

I cannot read punctuation marks or my auto signature.
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!