[Stylist] FireFox Issues

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:43:11 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Bridgit, thanks for your response!  I did get mine partially resolved
with the aid of my wife, doing system restore, and changing my update
choices in Advance Settings to simplify the story.
It is clear, I am going to have to find a reliable and or reputable
remote support entity that might work with those of us who use
computers with adaptive equipment. This was not a screen reader issue
primarily or even secondarily, but a support tech in my opinion should
at least know these tools exist and a little about them.
I may write an org called Computer Hope online to see what they recommend.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com