[Stylist] Have you lost it?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:16:22 UTC 2018

I always, always, always save frequently when working on something, and the
minute I'm done, even if just taking break, I back it up on a thumb drive
and email a copy to myself and my husband. This means that sometimes, we end
up with several emails from me a day of one piece, but, this way, a copy
exist in more than in one place. At the end of the day, we only keep the
most current copy, but, I don't want to lose anything.

Bridgit