[Stylist] Updating and Editing_

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Apr 1 03:28:37 UTC 2019

This poem is just to try explaining the basics of the Periodic Table. It was inspired because my blind friends who play Trivia Crack liked the Color Wheel poem I wrote a few years ago for them to help with those questions so they wanted something to help with this subject.  By the way, if you have an Echo, ask Alexa to play the Periodic Table song. That's my new favorite song. Around here we listen to it one or two times a day. LOL! My husband was a chemical engineer before he retired, too. And, yes, I'll share it. Chris, by name my favorite element is Oganesson, number 118. I've found a number of very fascinating ones along my journey. I've thought about making a Periodic Table game, too.    Barbara Hammel