[Stylist] a question

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Apr 17 04:44:46 UTC 2019

We have a new old radio station that has finally gotten everything in place to be on the air, but in our new times it is also streamed. We, former IBSSS alum especially, have been asked if we could do or have any show, what would it be?  So my question is if I should choose to understtake a poetry-reading show, and I wanted to read not only my works but favorite poems by other authors, do you have to have permission like you do to print their works in a book? Granted most of my "other people's poems" is in the public domain but I do have a few by modern poets and even a few that have showed up on listserve.        Barbara Hammel