[Stylist] a question

Annie Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 20:19:37 UTC 2019

Hi again,
I would say that if you’re just doing a reading and you’re not benefiting from it either financially or otherwise, and if this poem you want is already in a book or on the website, and it’s by somebody famous that you know you cannot get permission from, then I think it would be OK. The point here is that you are not gaining personally from using somebody else’s work nor are you posing as that person.

 Author and Consultant
www.annchiappetta.com.
From yet another mobile device