[Stylist] Apollo 11 Narrative Update

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 25 23:42:21 UTC 2019

I've been working on our project narrative, and my team and I are discussing
a new idea. We decided to have a male and a female voice do our narrative to
give it color. One of my team memers ran with this and suggested that it
might be good to re-work our narrative to  have a child-like voice make
comments, ask questions kids might ask, or do other things while we stull
use the male voice for the main narrative. This means re-working it, but I'm
aware that any time you do this, things could get complicated. Do any of you
have ideas on how we might work with this? Thanks.