[Stylist] Thank You

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 13:47:49 UTC 2019

Hey Tina,

I tip my proverbial hat to your thoroughness and dedication to producing a
quality product. Inn many ways, you have been a great example to this list,
and beyond, regarding what being a writer really is like. You draft
something, then ask others for feedback, weighing all of their suggestions
against your own intuition, then making changes. Repeating this process,
producing draft after draft until you are either happy with the product--or
just can't stand to revise it one more time!

The best of luck to you--I'm sure the kids will love it.

Chris