[Stylist] A poem for the final day of National Poetry Month

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Apr 30 20:27:21 UTC 2019

Bill, what a keen eye you have - I saw that word a dozen times and I am sure
the staff at the magazine did, too - never saw that typo.

Yes, you sure nailed  it - the weather observations in the Pittsburgh, PA
area -
Do you watch the weather channel.
When I lived in CA, my friend watched that channel 24/7 - he is a weather
junkie.
I take it as it comes - naturally - throughout a very busy day. Lol
I am glad you enjoyed the reading of the poem.
I really like to her another person read my poems though.
What I like to hear is how another reader does an interpretation as he or
she reads the poem and it lets me see the poem through their eyes.
It is my strong belief that a poem is incomplete without a reader to bring
it to life -
Lynda