[Stylist] Book Cover of the Month

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 2 18:19:28 UTC 2019

This morning my book is ranked at #11 - out of 260 book covers.

I'd love to keep the votes coming in - the cover is the brain child of
Leonore and David Dvorkin of DLD Books.

We worked together for a very long time to achieve this image - it is a
fragment of a photograph by James Wheeler, of Pexels.

The text and book presentation was done by the Dvorkins. Thank you for
VOTING.

Thank you, Shawn and all of the members who have or will vote for my book
cover.

The book has been so successful  overall - it came out in July.  It has had
some fantastic reviews and currently it is being promoted by AllAuthor. I
was delighted when I learned they had selected it for this contest.

Lynda