[Stylist] My second submission

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Dec 5 03:33:06 UTC 2019

Jewel,

Thanks for sending such a touching story.

They just had “Lassie Come home” on TCM tonight. she traveled 200 miles on her  third trip home. I had never heard of cats doing similar things.

Though I like the name you chose, being very clever, I can imagine the name of a jewel also!

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.

     Jenny Xie