[Stylist] A book Review_

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 30 16:44:25 UTC 2019

Monday Morning Greetings,

Despite over a week of holiday visitations to our home,  I managed to work
on 2 significant blog articles during the Christmas vacation.

I posted the first one yesterday and the second one today on my blog at
Walking by Inner Vision.

In the first article, I anticipate 2020  for my personal writing and art.  I
plan to limit my focus and consider  time management so  I can accomplish
what I want to do. I'll choose my One Word for 2020 on New Year's Eve - as
usual for the past 6 years.

Yesterday, I remembered a book review I wrote at the request of the editor
of Wordgathering Literary Magazine - it appeared in the mag in December
2017.

I decided to tear  the piece apart and revise it.  I worked most of the day
on it and got up early this morning to continue.

I finally have it on my blog and this is an example of where my passion is
in writing.  Contemporary -poetry is my first love.   Les Fauves - A Review
<https://www.lyndalambert.com/les-fauves_review/?fbclid=IwAR0sfC6icXnJ8vOepa
tpw3633T_PIwt3jnvw7_bxPUX09Qg_35nZ-y2eJnw>

In the writing piece,  I reviewed  Barbara Crooker's  book, Les Fauves.

After writing about her extraordinary poetry, I  purchased several  other
books by her -  Crooker's poetry  is brilliant - she is a contemporary
American treasure.

I've been gathering a small group of contemporary books of poetry  and
chapbooks, and plan to read and write about them  in 2020.

I have a new book that will be launched on January 3 by Finishing Line
Press.

Other projects are in a file for humble beginnings.

I hope each of you find your passion in writing as you continue to work in
the new year.

Lynda Lambert

My Books

first snow, chapbook
<https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/first-snow-by-lynda-mckinney-lam
bert/>

Star Signs: New and Selected Poems
<https://www.amazon.com/Star-Signs-New-Selected-Poems/dp/1075265436/ref=sr_1
_2?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213785&s=books&sr=1-2>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/B07S45ZY39/ref
=sr_1_1?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213669&s=books&sr=1-1> &
Poems

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage
<https://www.amazon.com/Concerti-Psalms-Pilgrimage-Lynda-Lambert/dp/19293591
87/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Lynda+Lambert&qid=1570213942&s=books&sr=1-6>

E-books on Smashwords

Social Media

Lynda's Author Page at Amazon <https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert>

Lynda's Page at DLD Books <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/>