[Stylist] Introduction

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:20:49 UTC 2019

Welcome Kristen
I think I recognize your name from the Texas NFB list. Welcome to our group and good luck with your writing. I am not much into science fiction or fantasy but I do like to read. :-) Feel free to submit any of your writing to the list if he would like an opinion on it. Someone will be happy to give you ideas and good feedback. Have a great day and keep dreaming :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story