[Stylist] Thank you -my 190 word bio with optional notes.

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 13 12:27:52 UTC 2019

Snowy Morning Greetings to BOE friends

Thank you so much for the insight and suggestions you sent me yesterday, as
I struggled to create my "About the Author" statement.

You gave me encouragement, inspiration, and good advice for some little
changes that made the bio  much better.

Below is the final draft - which I should send out later this afternoon.  I
used almost all of the suggestions you gave me, and I say "thanks a million"
for taking the time to send them to me. Sometimes, we all need a few more
minds  looking at our writing so that we can see it better.  L.

About the Author - Lynda McKinney Lambert (190 words)

Lynda McKinney Lambert is an award-winning artist and writer. She wrote her
first book, Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage, in 2003, from journal
entries she wrote while teaching her annual course, Drawing and Writing in
Salzburg. In this first book Lynda laid the foundation for her worldview,
that each individual life is a sacred pilgrimage.

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems, DLD Books, is Lynda's second book.
Throughout the collection of 27 stories and 16 poems, she continues the
pilgrimage theme in a year-long journey from January through December.  The
book was published February 17, 2017.

After Lynda retired as professor of fine arts and humanities at Geneva
College in western Pennsylvania, she began writing full-time in her home
office in the Village of Wurtemburg.  She lives a quiet life in her
century-old home with her husband Bob, their 2 dogs and 2 cats, and a
variety of feral cats who drop by for hand-outs and shelter.   Lynda's role
as wife, mother, grandmother, academic, writer, and artist, provides a
perspective in her writings that are published and enjoyed by an
international audience of both young and mature adult readers.

NOTE: I have added 2 optional bits of information if you need them.

I labelled each one as Optional.

-

(Optional)

Note from the Author:

Our shared human experience requires adaptation and adjustment to change. My
academic career path took an unexpected change of direction in 2007 when I
suddenly lost most of my sight due to Ischemic Optic Neuropathy. After I
caught my breath and began to consider how I would live the rest of my life
in a new way, I followed the advice I always gave my students.   'You can
revise!'

            After rehabilitation for adjustment to blindness, I began
working on a series of essays and poems. Those writings are now in my book:

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems, DLD Books, 2017.

A warm thanks to my readers.

*	Thank you, Lynda

Contact Lynda:  riverwoman at zoominternet.net
<mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

Address: 104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117