[Stylist] A question about author bios...

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:14:30 UTC 2019

Hello,

Are you creating a bio for a publication you're submitting too. You just
give a short bio with previous publications that are important,
awards/honors related to your writing, but just list, don't explain and any
education/experience related to your writing. Here's an example of the bio I
use:

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter is a graduate of the University of Nebraska's
Writer's Workshop and MFA in writing.
Her work has appeared in 13th Floor, Breath and Shadow, Live Well
Nebraska.com, The Omaha World Herald, Emerging Nebraska Writers and
Misbehaving Nebraskans. She is a recipient of UNOs McKenna Fellowship.
She lives in Omaha with her husband and two sons, and they provide endless
inspiration for her writing when they give her the time.

Editors want it short and sweet, and in the third person. No further details
or explainations of anythin Good luck.

Bridgit