[Stylist] Describing colors and patterns

Kristin Miller klmiller89 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:27:45 UTC 2019

Hi all:
In my book I’m going to have little creatures that are bonded to each character. As someone who can’t see colors, what’s the best way to find out what colors look like and to describe fur patterns? For example, I want to say that one of my creatures is a marshmallow color. Now I know there are different colored marshmallows, and maybe this seems like a silly question, but aren’t there plain colored marshmallows? And if so, what color are they? I feel a little weird asking this because I feel like I should know. I just don’t want to describe something as one thing and be totally off and make my creatures sound crazy. Hope this makes sense.

Kristin Miller:
Certified Scentsy Consultant:
Scentsy store website: Kristinlmiller.scentsy.us
Scentsy email:
Kristinscentsy89 at gmail.com
Phone: 252-299-2728
Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/scentsyitup/