[Stylist] Writing Contest

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Sat Jan 5 02:43:25 UTC 2019

Vejas, no this is for the northern ontario writer's workshop writing contest.
I like the fact that they have switched to email submissions I haven't looked at the web site to see which format they prefer this year, the year I sent in two stories it was doc, last year I think it was rtf and pdf.
Tessa