[Stylist] SCAN - STATS - STORIES - SMOKIN' Good_476 words

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 6 10:20:44 UTC 2019

Saturday is for Sharing - SCAN, Stats, Stories - Smokin' Good Stuff

Dear fellow writers,

I am revealing my performance STATS for SCAN-a-Blog articles for 2018.

You can read my post here:  Click here!
<https://llambert363.blog/2019/01/05/scan-stats-stories-smokin-good/>

2018 was a year for growth in all areas of my personal and professional
life.

I am both student and teacher - and I am a life-long learner.

Writing my 2 blogs  in 2018 taught me so much about the authors I presented
and the work they do.

My ONE WORD for LAST  year was ABIDE.  It was a year when I committed myself
to ABIDE in God and his WORD, and trust in his plan for me in all areas of
my life. I wanted to consciously seek his  guidance and leadership in my
writing and art projects as well as my personal life. This ONE WORD I chose
gave me balance and patience.

In this latest blog post on Statistics, I give readers  the Most-Read
article for the entire year.

I also revealed the TOP 3 authors who were Most Visited  on my special
feature, Saturday is for Sharing.  This feature highlights one author in an
interview format and I include information on the book or books for each of
them.  We include photos and links where the books can be purchased.

I was happy to see that 2 of the 3 Most-Read interviews were authors are in
Behind Our Eyes.  I share those authors and the links to their stories in my
post.

Throughout 2019, I will  re-blog  those 3 interviews so that they have even
more exposure this year.

I will continue to post new "Saturday is for Sharing" interviews in 2019 -
if you want to be included please contact me via E-mail. You can also read
the information on the blog by clicking on the top menu bar  where it says,
"Saturday is for Sharing."  I'd love to do more of the features with BOE
members this year to help our authors get additional recognition and
exposure, so don't hesitate to contact me about that.

Below is the text for the article on the blog today.

_____Pasted Version____

SCAN - STATS - STORIES - SMOKIN' Good

Posted on
<https://llambert363.blog/2019/01/05/scan-stats-stories-smokin-good/>
January 5, 2019 by  <https://llambert363.blog/author/llambert363/> Lynda
McKinney Lambert

Post #156

January 5, 2019

THANK YOU for reading, sharing, re-blogging, and commenting on SCAN-a-Blog
in 2018.  Most of all, I THANK the 95 FOLLOWERS of SCAN. How much I
appreciate your VISITS and how much I enjoy VISITING YOUR BLOGS, too.  You
inspire me and teach me, and you widen my world.

Here are some stats from 2018.

90 Posts Published

TOP STORY for 2018:  RIVER, a poem and reflection.  Read it here!
<https://llambert363.blog/2018/12/12/river/>

47,753 Words Published

620 Average Words per Post

493 VIEWS in DECEMBER

2,647 VIEWS in 2018

7,943 All-Time Views on SCAN-a-Blog

5,552 VISITORS on SCAN in 2018

Saturday is for Sharing is a  Special Feature I started in 2018. It had a
lot of attention for my fellow authors. I can think of nothing I enjoy more
than promoting your work and seeing you thrive and grow.  For this feature,
I invite published authors to contact me. You can learn more about this
interview by looking for "Saturday is for Sharing" on the top MENU BAR of
the page.

Contact me for more information and let's set you up with an interview to
promote you and your book.- riverwoman at zoominternet.net

-

Congratulations to Amy Bovaird for garnering the TOP VIEWS for your
interview with Lynda and Miss Opal on Saturday is for Sharing!

Read Amy's interview here: Click Here!
<https://llambert363.blog/lyndas-40-questions/>

You will LOVE READING the TOP POST in Saturday is for SHARING by Amy
Bovaird.

-

CONGRATULATIONS TO 2  Saturday is for Sharing featured guests - Mike and
Bruce  came in 2nd place - it is a tie!

Mike Bayles: Read it Here!
<https://llambert363.blog/2018/09/08/bruceatchison/>

Bruce Atchison: Read it Here!
<https://llambert363.blog/2018/09/08/bruceatchison/>

Share the Happiness.

Re-blog or share on your social media.

I love you for that!

Contact Lynda:   <mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>
riverwoman at zoominternet.net

Address: 104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117