[Stylist] Opportunity for Bloggers - and Writers - expand your readership

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 13 14:39:44 UTC 2019

Sunday Morning Greetings, NFB Writers and Bloggers,

I've  posted my first article today - to introduce my  Writing by Inner
Vision Personal Journal for 2019.

Journaling has been a vital part of my writing life for many years.  I
journaled my way through all of my courses while pursuing three university
degrees.

A journal was required in all of my courses as a professor of fine arts and
humanities at Geneva College.  I journaled with all of my students in our
courses together in Europe each summer, and in my Puerto Rico Culture Course
during every spring break. As a retired  professor, I still journal every
day and many of those writings end up being used for articles or stories or
in my books.  In fact, my first book (Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage,
Kota Press)  was written entirely from a number of years of journaling as I
lived in Austria every summer as I taught a course in "Drawing and Writing
in Salzburg."  I did this course until my retirement.

Most of my writing projects begin as journal entries. I may return to
journal entries many years later and pick up something to write about.

I have 30 writing projects completed and will write another 20 this year -
for an entire year-long series for my blog at Walking by Inner Vision.

On my blog, Walking by Inner Vision, today -   I write about the
Introduction to Journal Writing - and give the first assignment for readers
to begin keeping their own journal. This is a for-fun feature on my blog and
anyone can participate at any time.

Here is the LINK to this post:  http://www.lyndalambert.com/introduction/

This year,  I will be RE-Blogging a number of my READER's POSTS in response
to the writings they do for this project.

- I love sharing my blog with  other writers and readers.

For this opportunity - here is the way it works:

Begin your own journal  after you read the  INTRODUCTION  to Writing by
Inner Vision Personal Journal. It is at the link posted above.

Write a post about your experience and post your own work that you created
after reading my lesson and examples.

After you have posted your  creative piece  on YOUR BLOG - send me the LINK
.

I will re-blog some of  my Reader's posts on Walking by Inner Vision.

Send  your LINK to:  riverwoman at zoominternet.net
<mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

I can't wait to see what  other BLOGGERS & WRITERS  do with this opportunity
to share work with a new audience.

This is a wonderful way to share your work and will help expand your
audience at the same time.

Any questions?  Just send me a note.

Lynda

About Lynda McKinney Lambert

On FaceBook:

My FaceBook Personal Page <https://www.facebook.com/lyndamckinneylambert>

River Road Studio Page
<https://www.facebook.com/River-Road-Studio-175785105811956/>

Walking by Inner Vision Page
<https://www.facebook.com/walkingbyinnervision/>

My SCAN BLOG Page <https://www.facebook.com/SCAN-782814908467623/>

Visit my 2 Blogs:

 <http://www.lyndalambert.com/> Website & Blog:  Walking by Inner Vision -
personal blog

Scan Blog <http://www.llambert363.blog/>  - A quiet Place of Inspiration. We
love Art, Nature, Literature

More information on my books:

My Author's Page <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert>

Buy the book on Amazon - for $3.99
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on> & Poems

Contact Lynda:  riverwoman at zoominternet.net
<mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

Address: 104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117