[Stylist] 2019 NFB Writers' Division writing contest guidelines

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 20:42:43 UTC 2019

Ok. I'll take the bait. I have no earthly idea what you guys are talking about. Are you referring to that it says the contest is open to blind, sighted or visually impaired people? If so, that's because it's open for anyone to enter. People don't all write about blindness stuff. It's not a requirement for your pieces. I'd be bored to tears reading that unless it was a theme we chose, which we generally don't choose a theme.

Barbara Hammel