[Stylist] Back from furlough

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Jan 28 15:42:01 UTC 2019

Dear fellow writers

Well, I'm back to my work Email after a five-week vacation (thanks to The Donald) and am ready to get back onto stylist.  In the interim, I have:

  *   Finished up one story, "Angels", which is awaiting rejection at Asimov's Science Fiction magazine,
  *   Worked on another story "Underground People", which is awaiting rejection at Analog Science Fiction magazine,
  *   Wrote a third story, "A Mother Who Could Raise a Son So Well", which I am attaching, and
  *   Wrote another poem for Myrna for her poetry reading.
This and lots of NFB volunteer work and lots of reading.

And so I wish you all good reading and writing success.

Shawn