[Stylist] It's a Book Baby!

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 16 17:31:16 UTC 2019

Thanks, Shawn.

That is for sure!  Tons of hours and editing - up to the final moment before
the book finally went live last night.

I've been in a cocoon working on the book and then getting it from the
initial idea to the finished product. I love bine an INDY  author,  with the
freedom to follow my own path.  I stay single focused once I begin a new
project .  Everything else goes to the back burner until I get the project
to its finished product,  working with my editor and design people.

The e-book version is not yet up - it requires quite a lot more time to get
it up but it will be up soon - probably tomorrow.

The big announcement interview will be live on the 24th - and I will share
that link  - it will be an in depth interview with Janice Spina - and
another live interview is being scheduled now - and others to follow those
two initial ones.

I've found a market   in UK with lots of interest  and opportunities with UK
writers and bloggers.  It really is surprising and enlightening when you
begin  to see where your work is going - you just never know who your
audience will be during the long period of working on it - but once it comes
out, you soon get a glimpse into your audience and potential for the book.
It is hard work but it is satisfying and fun, after all. Lynda