[Stylist] Writing and experiences

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 23:04:22 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Lately I've been considering  the saying "Write what you know" and it's really made me think.
I enjoy writing, and overall my teachers have liked reading my pieces. But as an introvert, I'm not always into everything that my peers are into... I spend time with friends and family, am in a few clubs but other than that mostly read and listen to music when I'm not working/studying.
I bet there are other introverts on here. Has anyone gone to an event just for the sake of the experience of being able to write about it in the future?  For example, I've never gone to a sports game at school because it doesn't interest me, but that means my characters really can't, either.
Just curious about peoples' thoughts on this,
Vejas