[Stylist] Becoming a book editor, Plan A or Plan B?

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Jun 6 16:04:49 UTC 2019

Vegas,
I hope I spelled that right.
I have not heard from Donna since Nov. 2016. At that time her dog Hunter was
nearing the end, she was exploring getting a new dog, her husband was having
multiple serious health problems, and she had undergone surgery herself. She
was trying to arrange support to get to medical facilities from their summer
(I think) home and were counting on neighbors for help. She was also having
big troubles with a cell phone, and Windows 10. We had a lot in common!
I had so many things going on in my life, we both kind of lost touch.
You have inspired me to try to get in touch again, and hope that the same
e-mail is in effect. I seem to remember that she could not use her wrist,
and had surgery for that also. This limited her ability to keep up with
everything.
If I am successful and she is alright, perhaps we will all hear news.
I do not know if I congratulated you on your wonderful article in the
Braille Monitor some  time ago. With all of your accomplishments at such a
young age, no one should discourage you from pursuing your dream. If it is
not self-sustaining as a full-time position, it can always be part-time.
Perhaps that can be considered half and half, Plan A and Plan B!

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie