[Stylist] Meeting up at convention

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 03:46:53 UTC 2019

Hi all! Oh man!!! I'm attending the national convension and one of the things on my to-do list was to attend a  riter's devision meeting. I discovered just how much of a writing gift I have through taking two writing classes at my local community college. One of them, I took alongside a dezasterous math class and I managed to survive it on my writing skills. when compared to my poor math skills I fly in circles around my math skills with my writing skills. Because of this discovery, I'm exploring ways to get into environmental sciences or simular fields with my writing skills instead of the math and science death march. It’s math that’s going to kill me, not science. Anyway, I want to attend a writer’s devition meeting so that I can become a member of the writer’s devition. Is there another way to another way to join the Writer's Devition?

Thank you foraking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email
Get Outlook for iOS