[Stylist] Status of Nfb Writers Division for 2019 please read I think you’ll find this exciting

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:02:13 UTC 2019

HI Everyone,

You might be wondering about the status of the Writers' Division. Here is a short update. The Writers' Division is in transition and new officers will take the reins next year. We are hoping and planning for a convention meeting in 2020. But there is plenty of work to do in the meatime and some things you might find exciting. As you read last week, time for paying dues is approaching. Officially, the new Writers' Division year begins in July of 2019. You can pay dues by going to the NFB Writers Division web site and clicking on the Pay Pal button. The Pay Pal information currently says this is for donation but this is also where you can pay dues. Click on the Writers Division web site link at the end of this email and you will be taken to the writers' Division home page. It is easy to find the Pay Pal button from that page. When you click on the pay Pal button you can enter your credit card information. The dues is still $10.00. You should get an email from Pay Pal with your payment. Save this as your receipt. You will receive an email from us as soon as I get the information that you have paid. So, if you haven't paid in a few years, are new and thinking about joining us, and want to continue next year please pay between now and July 1 so you can be a part of our update system. You can pay after July 1 also so please plan to be a part of the division next year.

There is no official meeting at convention this year but we are planning for one next year. When I get your name on the list of paid members I will put you on an email list so you can receive regular updates. One of the things we are striving for in 2019 is improved communications. I know we have some great writing projects going on within the division and people who aren't currently members have great writing going on and we encourage your participation. Paid membership will include Slate and Style and regular emails about division happenings. If you have direct questions you can email me at Queenofbells at outlook.com and I will be happy to address any issues or questions you have. Remember, the key to receiving the updates is paid membership and we want to grow the division and help people discover their writing potential.

We will send out an email in another week just reminding you of how to pay dues.

Please consider joining us for the 2019 year so we can prepare for the division future.

Thanks a bunch and keep dreaming! Please come and be a part of our division family.

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story