[Stylist] [stylist] {Spam?} The business side of writing and creating

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:52:35 UTC 2019

To be honest, copy writing is not all that difficult. If you know how to
write, you can write copy. I wouldn't recommend you spend a lot of money on
expensive tutorials when you can Google or check out a book for free on how
to write copy. I'm a freelancer who writes various types of copy and also
copy edits. Most businesses and firms want people with experience, but you
can build up this experience. And nowadays, there's lots of online forums
that hire freelance writers for a variety of things and experience isn't
always crucial, so, you can build up experience this way too. But to be
honest, unless pursuing a degree from an accredited school, I wouldn't spend
money, especially a lot, to learn how to write copy. Just my 2 cents as
someone who does this.

Bridgit