[Stylist] My article on the Brevity blog

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:15:32 UTC 2019

Jackie,

Thank you. Due to a mild nerve condition, I do not often use Braille. I can
write it just fine, but reading it is tedious. It would be more convenient
doing what I do if I could use Braille	, but I make it work; I fully
support Braille and encourage all blind people to use it, but for those who
can't, I'm proof you can still be successful.