[Stylist] Story krittique

Kishia Mason kishia.mason at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 15:06:22 UTC 2019

Hello, I am Kishia and I was a part of the riders division at one time but my membership expired and now I’m not. But at one time I heard about a service that perhaps the writers division was sponsoring where  you could send in a story for a certain amount of money and someone would critique it and get it back to you and  I am wondering if that service is still available and how would I participate if I was interested? I have written a story and I am not a professional writer by any means but it is something that I enjoy doing and I would like to become better at it and if I could have this story published if it’s even worthy of being published and if the writing is even good enough, I would like to know if I have any talent in that area. So would someone be able to let me know if there still is a critiquing service available or not? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone