[Stylist] Updating and Editing_

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 19:21:32 UTC 2019

Hi Linda,
I'm currently sitting on a bench near a shaded part of my backyard in sunyy Southern California. It is slightly cool and windy, but still very nice. There are wind-chimes going off non-stop, with occasional addition of birds, especially house finches and white-crowned sparrows. You can also hear planes overhead every once in awhile. I'm not writing at the moment though: I'm trying to get some class reading finished!
Vejas