[Stylist] Updating and Editing_

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 31 20:31:37 UTC 2019

All good things to do to get those creative juices flowing.
I've never even dreamed of writing a play - but I love plays and the
theatre.
When I did a fellowship at Hambidge Center for the Arts many years ago - a
playwright (not sure of spelling)  was there in residence with me.
We had great conversations over dinner - when we all came from our studios
to have dinner together in the evening.
She lived in NYC, and did stand-up comedy as well.  Do you foresee that one
of your plays will be performed on a stage?
Or, even  more of them?
As a painter we work in seclusion, and once we have created a body of work,
we put the work on gallery walls - attend the openings and have lots of fun
- then back to seclusion to do more work.

Lynda