[Stylist] Audible - My book now available

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed May 29 18:01:35 UTC 2019

Good afternoon writing friends at NFB Writer's Division,

I am absolutely thrilled to tell  you all that my book, Walking by Inner
Vision: Stories & Poems has been made into an AUDIBLE version and is now
available through Amazon.

Here is the link to get you to my Author's Page:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S45ZY39/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vamf_taf
t_p1_i1

This is a dream come true for me. I had the most wonderful actor to  work
with for this recording - and you can go to the Amazon Author's Page and
click on the link to hear a FREE SAMPLE from my book.  My editor put me in
touch with the actor and we worked together to bring my book to life for
Audible.

My  book is a collection of 27 essays - non fiction & Memoirs and it is
divided into 12 months of reading.

I designed it to read like a journal from January through December - and
each of the 12 sections opens with an introductory poem.

It has a 5-star rating on Amazon!  The book covers stories from my life and
in particular my sight loss and the challenges of learning to live again in
new ways.

You can get the AUDIBLE VERSION for FREE if you use AUDIBLE - and please,
after you read the book, drop by again to leave a review for the book if you
liked it.

I'd really appreciate that so much.

My Author's page will grow even more later this summer when my 2 newest book
projects are published.

Star Signs: New & Selected Poems - 70 poems that span my publication career
from the mid-89s to the present  DLD Books.

And, first snow - a chapbook, being published by Finishing Line Press.  30
wintry-themed poems.

Lynda Lambert

Lynda's Authors Page- Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert

Lynda's Official Authors Page: http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/