[Stylist] Overthinking when writing

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Nov 4 21:59:51 UTC 2019

Vegas,
You have nailed a problem I have had. Perhaps the phrase, "analysis
paralysis" is the closest.  I want to write you more on this, but it will
have to  wait a bit.
I will be interested in what other members think, or "over think!"

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie