[Stylist] Critiquing method

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Nov 19 12:54:59 UTC 2019

Brigit,
Does this method go for poetry also.
Even in the Poem a Day it always has the feature, About this Poem wherein
the poet explains her motive for writing the poem, and explanations about
it.
Most people who do not like poetry is because they cannot understand it.

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie