[Stylist] Announcing Walk in my Paws: An Anthology: Working Service Dogs

Aziza R daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 03:21:35 UTC 2019

I am excited to share that I am one of many authors featured in the
newly released Walk in My Paws: An Anthology: Working Service Dogs, a
book giving glimpses into the lives of service dog handlers, raisers
and instructors. Proceeds are going to support Freedom Fidos, an
organization that trains dogs for Veterans. I am proud to share my
experience and represent all those who have assisted me along my
service dog journey, and to give back to those who have served our
country. Learn more about Freedom Fidos’ mission at:
https://freedomfidos.org

Get your copy today to learn about a number of service dogs and the
lives they’ve touched.
Find paperback versions in both 12 and 16 PTS font, as well as Kindle
books here:
https://www.amazon.com/Walk-My-Paws-Anthology-Working/dp/1687197008

LULU:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/r-rice/walk-in-my-paws-an-anthology-working-service-dogs/ebook/product-24260649.html

The book has also been submitted to the NLS and will be available in
Braille and audio formats.