[Stylist] miscommunication

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Fri Oct 4 22:54:50 UTC 2019

I am no good at critiques etc, so all I can say is that I enjoyed the story and didn't see the denouement:  mind you!  I wasn't looking for one.
Referring to Ken or Bill's hair style and his father's manner of making a buck:  Would I be wrong in thinking that K or B was his, "Daddy Dearest's"principal model?
An aside:  I put Daddy Dearest in quotes because of having read the book "Mummy Dearest" which was written by one of the unfortunate adopted waifs and strays of the abominable movie actress:  Joan Crawford.

         Jewel