[Stylist] Accessible tools

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunse.com
Fri Oct 4 23:13:21 UTC 2019

I wouldn't say you weren't helpful. I agree relying more on skill, than
software as a crutch, is more valuable, but, it's still good to have
these tools to help as an extra set of eyes.

Brad Dunsé

Brad Dunsé smiling wearing a black dress shirt

Web copy and content for the music industry, written by a musician...
for musicians

Uniquely qualified to help you attract new customers and gain more sales.

715-760-0712
www.linkedin.com/in/braddunse <http://www.linkedin.com/in/braddunse>
brad at braddunse.com <mailto:brad at braddunse.com>
www.braddunse.com <https://www.braddunse.com/>