[Stylist] writing prompt/ skiing

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:50:18 UTC 2019

No Chris, I am not as physically fit as you probably imagine. Yes it takes energy to do it but you get to go at your own pace and it I’ve always gone with either family or a trained guide. I’ll have to write about those experiences to.o. Anybody been a part of ski for light? We did it state wide. I don’t know of anyone who went out to Colorado for the big nationwide event recently. I hear it’s a lot of fun. I’ve just done it in Wisconsin.

If I get my husband’s computer to cooperate, I’ll look on my external drive for some of the things I have written. Wisconsin used to have a blog of Blind/Low Vision writers. There is no link to it now, but on the Wisconsin Council of the blind website there used to be a section called “the outlook from here“ which featured a couple of writings each month. We brainstormed for topics and those who could did some really great pieces. I contributed some including a poem in celebration of white cane day.

I better go, my doctors appoint will be coming up. So nice to be able to contact with others while sitting board in a waiting room.

Ericka Nelson