[Stylist] A new prompt

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Oct 21 19:56:46 UTC 2019

Vegas,
That is an interesting comment.
I was born in 1928, and I was sixteen. So it would have been in 1944, I think. I don't think the teachers made home visits just for grades, or as a usual thing, but in my case, I guess Mr. Thompson thought it was necessary to a recruitment.
Though I am in my nineties now, I even remember that my mother showed him the crabapple trees and gave him some crabapple jelly.
I do learn a lot from reading what all of you "young ones" write. I think that includes everyone on the list!
Thanks for reading and commenting.
Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie