[Stylist] Showcase Feature_

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 4 22:47:12 UTC 2019

Dear NFB Writers Division Colleagues,

I am so delighted to share this Showcase with you this evening.

I just received it from the editor of  The Avocet, a literary magazine.

It was done by Charles Portolano and he has done this feature on my latest
book, Star Signs: New and Selected Poems.

I think it is the most well-put-together feature I have had in my years of
being an author - since 2002.

It is an honor to be selected by Charles for this feature as he does on a
few of them  and his focus is always for poets who are nature-conscious in
their writing.

I've attached the article - and  I hope you enjoy it.

Lynda

Lynda's Authors Page- Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert

Lynda's Official Authors Page: http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/

Smashwords - get my e-book: