[Stylist] My Abecedarian -- pathetic as it is-- is done

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Sep 21 20:28:50 UTC 2019

Ha, ha! If I actually did all that stuff it would be a miracle. I hate any fish and I'd be scared to death to ride on that umiaq. The Hawkeye game I'd do but that's enough football for me — why didn't I put any baseball in there, silly me. I wonder just how long it would take someone to do all that? :)
Barbara Hammel