[Stylist] Intro and my first entry

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Fri Sep 27 06:16:16 UTC 2019

Thanks for your reply Vejas!  From your name, I would hazard a guess that English is not your native
language, so to be a senior major in it is a real feather in your cap/mortarboard!    Do the grads
in your college wear caps and gowns?
the story was, I am thankful to say, entirely fictitious.
I could have called Sampson's killer a lot of things, but I did not want to be shown the Stylists'
door before I had even got across the threshold, so "a filthy apology for a human being!"  I
reckoned was pretty telling.
You picked my spelling as being for English english, but the NZ in my address would identify me as
being a New Zealander, or if not of that specific ethnicity, at least, resident in God's Own!
However, I am proud  to say that I am a bred and born Kiwi:  that is:   New Zealander with my
ancestors having originated in Cornwall, Scotland, Ireland and Normandy via the Channel Islands.