[Stylist] Any Interest in "Lucy"?

thearamsay at rogers.com thearamsay at rogers.com
Sat Sep 28 07:20:14 UTC 2019

Hi, writers and readers.

I wonder if there are new writers and readers among us, who might like to be
beta readers of my book "Lucy"?

Although it's already published, happily, it's on Amazon, and can be
improved upon.

I've already had reviews which you can read on my Amazon page.

Maybe we could set up a partnership, in which I beta read something you're
working on.

The reason I'm starting with the already-published work is that it's a
series.

I'm working on the first draft of book two in the series; but it doesn't
make sense to start there.

I can either post chapters to the group or we can do it off-list.

The more I think of it, the more fun such a partnership sounds to me.

Talk soon,

Thea

www.thearamsay.com