[Stylist] Poems and fiber art_blog post

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Sep 29 16:15:45 UTC 2019

Dear NFB Writers,

Today a blogger and author featured a quilt she created in memory of
Virginia Woolf on her blog.

With that photo of her art quilt - she also featured some of my poem from my
recently released book, Star Signs: New and Selected Poems, 2019.

One of those poems is my tribute to Virginia Woolf - it is "Winter Rain (to
Virginia Woolf)."  This is a poem that I love a lot, but have never really
put it out to the public - until my book came out in July.  Anne Copeland
was reading my book and this poem in particular resonated with her because
she had created the art quilt - she ask permission to use my poems and was
glad to let her do that. I never mind sharing with other and in particular I
like to work across disciplines in collaborations,, when possible.

Below is the link if you'd like to see her quilt and read a few poems from
my book that she posted there.

Her blog is "All in a Day's Breath." She has a tremendous readership - so I
am glad to be included in her post today.

https://allinadaysbreath.wordpress.com/2019/09/21/__trashed-4/comment-page-1
/?fbclid=IwAR11JqKqKAUGojbVn2O-3AifH6oVtwENsCk1OL2nAmKou8QtjSSouALG0Jg#comme
nt-1536

Enjoy this wonderful and fresh Autumn Day.  It's a great day to write a
poem!

Lynda

Lynda's Authors Page- Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert

Lynda's Official Authors Page: http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/