[Stylist] Writers Division phone call tonight Wednesday 7 PM central

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:19:06 UTC 2020

Do you have questions for the Writers Division? Do you have a project you’re just burning to tell us about? Join us this evening for a conference call lasting one hour where we will explore subjects about  writing. The phone number to call is 605-313-5637 and the access code is 330803 followed by the #. Our call will take place at 8 PM Eastern 7 PM central six P.m. mountain 5 PM Pacific. We hope to see you there. Have a great day and happy writing.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble