[Stylist] Writers recording

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:37:52 UTC 2020

Good morning crew,

The Writers’ division held a conference call last evening. During the call I made a recording with several announcements. They concerned the Writers’ division and also a reminder to TuneIn to the live presidential release this evening. The information was sent to Stylist last night by me. If you would like to hear the rest of the recording please call 605-313-4107. Please note this is different than The regular call in number so please do not confuse the two numbers. When you call the playback number you will be prompted for your access code. The code is 330803 followed by the Pound sign. You will then be prompted for a reference number. Go ahead and press the #and you will hear the latest recording which is the one I made last evening. The recording is approximately seven minutes in length.

Remember we will have another conference call tomorrow night Friday, April 3. The call will occur at seven central which translates into 8 PM eastern seven Central, 6 PM mountain, and 5 PM Pacific. I will release the details tomorrow about that call.

Enjoy your day and see you tomorrow on the phone. Keep writing and keep dreaming. :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble